Friday, June 23, 2017

Conversation Cafe& NTS

Last night I went to UCO for Conversation Cafe. CC is a ministry that connects with International students.
I had the opportunity to meet a couple of very sweet girls from China; "Han," and "Yo Yo." I had a great time connecting with these precious international students. I have known for quite some time that God has called me to minister to internationals. I have been on mission trips to Uganda and Kenya, and have been blessed both times by the people in these countries.
For some reason, I have gotten away from doing what God has called me to do. There are so many unreached people all over the world, not to mention here in The United States. Luke 48b says, "From everyone who has been given much, much will be expected." I want to join God on this journey He has planned for me!

I received exciting news today! I decided to switch paths and apply to Nazarene Theological Seminary to get my masters degree in Theological Studies. They contacted me today and told me that I have been accepted!
Very grateful for this opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment