Sunday, May 21, 2017

Chapter 9

Here is an excerpt from chapter 9 of my book:

I had a relatively smooth pregnancy. Most of my morning sickness occurred in the afternoon, and was easily remedied by eating a few saltine crackers. The morning sickness completely ceased by the start of my second trimester.
One of the most precious memories about being pregnant, was when the babies started kicking. I absolutely loved it! What's more, being pregnant with twins, made it feel like there was a football game going on inside of my stomach.
After a meal, was a prime time for the babies to start kicking. Sometimes it was nonstop. It was like; boom, boom, boom, boom! It was never uncomfortable. In fact, I cherished every moment.
Shortly after the kicking started, my stomach started visibly rippling from their movement. I would lift my shift slightly, and watch in astonishment, as my stomach rippled. It looked like waves in the ocean. Many of my evenings were spent just feeling the babies kick and watching my stomach ripple.

Scripture verse:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment