Thursday, April 27, 2017

Chapter 5

Here is another excerpt from chapter 5 of my book:

Around age 19, my days were spent hiding out in my parents house doing rituals and many evenings were spent hanging with a couple of friends.
I was drinking, smoking pot, using cocaine and had graduated to ecstasy. A friend introduced me to ecstasy and I absolutely loved it. I had become a total recluse but was willing to venture out of the house if it meant I would be able to drink or drug my way into oblivion.
When my friend asked me if I wanted to try ecstasy, I eagerly accepted. I would have tried anything that was mind altering.
About 20 minutes after swallowing the ecstasy pill, it kicked in. It was the most deliciously pleasurable high I had ever experienced. All of my bad thought and feelings ceased. I was floating in the most euphoric alternate state of reality.
I lost all inhibition and couldn't adequately put into words how much I loved everybody around me, although I gave it a good try.
My high was prematurely halted, because when I got home my parents were waiting up for me. I had no idea how apparent it was that I was high, but my parents knew right away. This led to an all out screaming match.

Scripture verse: "For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord" Ephesians 4:8








No comments:

Post a Comment