Wednesday, August 23, 2017

NTS

I started Nazarene Theological Seminary on Monday. I am going for my master's in Theological Studies.

I am taking two classes this semester; "Critical Developments in the History of Christianity," and "Seminar in Theological Methods and Research."

I am enjoying it so far. We have online forums for each of our classes where we reply to a question from the professor, and post a reply to two other students' posts. It's so cool to hear what God has called each of these students to do. Some have been called to plant churches, some have been called to be pastors. One student is in an organization for Christian motorcyclists.

Throughout these courses, not only will I be involved in academia, but I also have the opportunity to fellowship with other believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment