Saturday, September 16, 2017

Facebook

I joined Facebook today. I had been hesitant to do it, because the last time I got so obsessed with it, that I had unsubscribe.
My publisher told me how useful social media is for promoting books, so I decided to join.

I talked to my accountability partner. We made a deal that I would check it for ten minutes in the morning, and ten minutes in the evening. I will text her every night to let her know how I did that day.

I couldn't have been more blessed today! I was able to connect with one of my twins (Josh) on Facebook! We both said how happy we are to be Facebook friends and that we look forward to getting to know each other better! So amazing!! 💙💚💛💜

Something I need to keep in mind is that I have been imparted with self-control by the Holy Spirit. I have self-control with food, gossip, drugs, and yes, Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment