Thursday, November 2, 2017

Title Explained

The title of my book, "Not Mine Alone" came to me in the middle of the night. There is no question in my mind that my Heavely Father spoke to me about what the title of my book would be.
The title has deep significance in both the narrow and broad perspective. The narrow perspective is directly about my biological children. All children are God's children first, and their parents second. However, there is an extra element to my story. My children are God's children first, but they are also Wayne and Dina Arnold's children.
In the broad sense, my entire life is not my own, both my earthly life and my eternal life.
It is highly probable that my past decisions could have resulted in either my own death or someone else's. But God chose to save my earthly life.
Lastly, my eternal life was given to me by my Heavenly Father. 1Corinthians 6:19&20 says that I am not my own and that I was bought at a price. Jesus paid the ultimate price. He sacrificed his own life so I could spend eternity with him! 💙💜

No comments:

Post a Comment