Sunday, October 15, 2017

Cover Artist Meeting

I had a meeting today with the cover artist for my book. The artist's name is Scott Solier  (not sure if the last name is spelled right).
He asked me if I had anything  in mind. I told him I envisioned raised hands symbolizing an offer to God.
He asked me what I thought about using MY hands. He thought it would really make an impact  since I have a cross tattoo on my right middle finger, and a Bible on the inside of my right wrist. He also came up with the idea of showing my hands writing the first few words of my book. I absolutely love  the idea! I am very excited!
Scott said something to me that really made an impact. He said, "Surround yourself with people who are  your biggest fans."
That is something I want to remind others to do; Surround yourself with people who  are your biggest fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment